Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) today Published the Chance Examination notice for grade 12 examinees.
Grade 11 passed (Regular and chance) students and student who have failed in only one subject of grade 12 in the recently published regular exam of (Science, Management, Humanities or Education faculty) are eligible to fill up exam form of grade 12 (chance exam) up to 31 Ashoj 2070.
Eligibility criteria in details:
- Have taken registration number in 2069 (i.e. having first two letter of registration number 69)
- Passed grade 11 exam in 2069 regular or in chance examination in 2069
- Appeared in the grade 12 regular exam that was held on 2070 Baishakha and failed in one theroy subject or absent in one theroy subject exam
Date of Chance Examination: 2070 Kartik 9
Time : From Morning 11:00am to 2:00pm
Exam center will be published later.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Pokhara University Faculty of Science and Technology, School of Engineering announces admissions for following programs
Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BE Civil): 77 seats
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (BE Electrical and Electronics) 38 seats
Eligibility for BE: Completed 10+2 Science or PCL Science or ISc OR Diploma in Engineering/Architecture or equivalent degree recognized by Pokhara University with minimum second division.
For Application form and further information Contact
Faculty of Science and Technology
Lekhnath 12, Kaski
Pokhara University liasion office
Pokhara University, Faculty of Science and Technology, School of Health and Allied Sciences announces new admissions for various Bachelor level and Masters level programs.
- Masters of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MPharm in Natural Product Chemistry): 5 Seats
- Masters of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MPharm in Clinical Pharmacy): 6 seats
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences (BPharm): 32 seats
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc MLT): 20 seats
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH); 32 seats
- Bachelof of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing): 16 seats
- One seat is reserved for scholarship quota for both M. Pharma program
- One seat is reserved for staff of Manipal Teaching Hospital, Pokhara in Bpharm, or BSc MLT.
- Eligibility for BPharm: Completed 10+2 Science or PCL Science or ISc OR Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent degree recognized by Pokhara University with minimum second division (50% aggregate).
- Eligibility for BScMLT/BPH/BSc Nursing: Completed 10+2 (Biology Stream) or PCL Biology Stream or ISc (Biology stream) or equivalent degree recognized by Pokhara University with minimum second division (50% aggregate).
- Eligibility for MPharm: Completed B.Pharm degree recognized by Pokhara University and Pharmacy Council of Nepal with minimum CGPA 3 out of 4. Scholarship conditions are as per Pokhara University rules.
Entrance Exam Time for Health and Allied Sciences: 15:00 to 17:00
For Application form and further information
Faculty of Science and Technology, Pokhara University Lekhnath 12, Kaski
Tel: 061-561698; Fax: 061-561697
Pokhara University liasion office; Ratopool, Kathmandu
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Admission notice for 4 years B.Sc first year from Tribhuvan University
Tribhuvan University institute of science and technology, Dean office kirtipur announced admission notice for 4 years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) first year for the academic year 2070/2071.
All the students have to compulsorily participate in the entrance examination that will be conducted by Dean office and the passed students will get admission on the basis of merit. Students who fail in the entrance examination will be not able to admit in any colleges.
Students have to clearly mention about Biology group or Physical group according to their perference and eligibility and fill the seperate forms. For more information regarding application form, students can contact the Science Dean or respective constitutent or affiliated colleges of Tribhuvan University.
Application form distribution: 2070 Bhadra 20 to Ashwin 18
Application form submission with double fee: 2070 Kartik 3 to 10
Application form and entrance fee: Rs. 800
Entrance exam date and time
For Biological group: 2070 Kartik 27, from 12 pm to 2 pm
For Physical group: 2070 Kartik 28, from 12 pm to 2 pm
Class start: From 2070 Mangsir 16
Note: Students who have passed the grade 11 exam and waiting for chance exam result of grade 12 are also eligible to fill the application form and get admission provided that they will submit pass marksheet of plus two before publishing the result of entrance examination.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Tribhuvan University Office of the controller of examination, Balkhu today published the Bachelor first year exam center Notice for the upcoming exams of Faculties of Science, Humanities, Management, Law and Education.
The exam of Bachelor first year Regular and private (full and partial), are going to start from 2070 Bhadra 17.
The exam center for the out of valley campues of the following district is fixed. Which you can download from the link below.
For all the other districts of Out of valley except Chitwan, the exam center will be as it is (contunity of previous exam centers). To view the notice download the PDF below
Tribhuvan University has not issued the exam center notice for the campuses inside valley. We will let you know about this as soon as we got further information from Exam controller office.
If you have any confusion about the exam dates view both original notice and the rescheduled exam notice from Tribhuvan University
- Initial notice regarding exam schedule of Bachelor first year from tribhuvan University
Exam dates of some of the subjects and facutlies has been changed by the second notice of tribhuvan University.
View the notice below to know about the subjects whose exam were rescheduled
- Exam reschedule notice from Tribhuvan University
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Purbanchal University, institute of science and technology, Biratnagar, Nepal today announces new admissions for B.Sc Biotechnology and B.Tech Biotechnology for the academic year 2070/2071 in the affiliated colleges under Purbanchal University.
College offering B.Sc Biotechnology in Nepal with affiliation from Purbanchal University
College offering B.Tech Biotechnology in Nepal with affiliation from Purbanchal University
- Kantipur Valley College, Putalisadak, Kathmandu
- Himalayan White House International College, Khumaltar Lalitpur
Deadline to submit the entrance exam form: 2070 Ashwin 2, Wednesday till 5 pm
Entrance examination for B.Sc Biotechnology and B.Tech Biotechnology program: 2070 Ashwin 6, Sunday (Sept 22, 2013)
Time: 12 pm to 2 pm
Exam center: Will be published later
Admit card distribution: Colleges can receive the admit card of students from Purbanchal University, contact office, Sinamangal Kathmandu from 2070 Ashwin 3, 6 pm or from Ashwin 4 and 5
Entrance exam fee: 1050 (One thousands and fifty only)
For more information download the PDF below